Easy, quick sweets can be made. If you have fun with your friends or family, try this recipe bravely. If you like it, you can decorate with coffee beans or chocolate chips. I recommend this idea to you.
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 3 dl whipped cream
- 150 g of sugar
- 1.5 dl whipped cream
- 150 g hazelnut
- 12 baby dolls
- 1 dl espresso coffee
- 0.5 dl whipped cream
- 0.5 dl espresso coffee
- 150 g dark chocolate
- We cover a long-shape baking mold with foil.
- Melt the dark chocolate over hot-water.
- Mixed the whipped cream until will be hard,after that stired it with the melted chocolate.
- Then put into the mold.Caramelize the sugar until it’ll be golden brown, and add the whipped cream that was heated before stirring.
- If it is glossy, put the hazelnuts into it, after that put this cream into the mold.
- Spin the sponge-finger into a coffee, put into the mold, and this layer is the last.
- Put it in the refrigerator for one hour. Boiled the coffee with chocolate,and whipped cream.
- Put the cold cake on a plate and pour the boiled cream. Decorated with hazelnuts.
Check out our Chocolate Cake recipes!