That chocolate-y goodness coupled up with a creamy, velvet-like charm of an eclair makes it a melt-in-the-mouth experience, which is complimented just like magic with that much needed element of crunch. What if you could cherish it all in the form of a cake, that too without the need to put your baking skills to test.
Ingredients For the Cake Layers:
– 2 cups whipping cream
– 3 tablespoons sugar
– Instant vanilla pudding
– 3 cups of milk
– Simple cookies or biscuits
– One-third cup of cocoa powder
– A cup of sugar
– One-fourth cup of milk
– Half cup butter
Recipe inspired by from onelittleproject
Steps of Preparation:
- To prepare the cake, cover the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ dish with a thick layer of biscuits.
- Beat the whipping cream and sugar in a medium bowl for a few minutes.
- In another bowl, beat the milk and vanilla pudding together for two minutes, further adding the whipped cream to the pudding mixture to form a smooth blend.
- Using a spatula, evenly spread half of the creamy mixture over the biscuit layer, and place another layer of biscuits on top of the pudding mixture.
- Line the second biscuit layer with the remaining cream mixture and finally, add the last biscuit layer.
- To begin with the making of your delicious topping, add the cocoa, sugar and milk in a small pot and let it boil for about a minute while stirring it all the time.
- Remove the cocoa mixture from the heat and allow to cool for a minute while still stirring it.
- Add the butter into the mixture and constantly stir it until you get a glossy chocolate syrup-like blend.
- Add the chocolate glaze on the last layer of biscuits and tilt the dish a little in order to properly cover the top of the cake in an even fashion.
- Let the cake sit it the refrigerator for the night, and share the chilled, creamy dessert with the whole family the next morning!
Check out our 55 Best No-Bake Cake Recipes!